Thursday 21 October 2010

Autumn Days

It has been a while since I have blogged.  I am not very comfortable with computers, too many buttons to press which may launch a space craft or a nuclear attack – well at least “her in doors” would go nuclear if I crashed one of the…how many do we have now?  computers.

I haven’t been very well during the summer and life has been a little complicated, but with autumn coming on, and the darker nights, my leatherwork classes have restarted and I am inspired to track down my tools and half-started projects.

I have more ideas floating around in my head than hours in the days, but I am remembering with the smell of the leather and handling of the tools just what I love about this craft.

I am currently making a custom tool bag for my friend’s Harley Davidson Bike. 

This is the layout.

Leather Work Tool Bag

Here are some closer detail.

Leather Work Tool Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment